The blowgun BPBK 301-300 made of plastic, is characterized by a good ergonomic handling, a very high blowing force, and the infinitely variable regulation of the air extraction. The robust plastic housing, the valve and the very stable pipe nozzle, allow a high functional and operational safety as well as durability. Therefore, this blowgun is an indispensable work aid in a variety of commercial and private applications.
- Connection with brass nipple NW 7.2 mm screwed in ready for operation
- Suspension eye
- Blowpipe/nozzle inside 2.3 mm made of galvanized steel
- Blowpipe length/nozzle: 300 x 6 mm (LxD inside)
- Compressed air extraction approx. 370 L/min. at 6 bar / 422 L/min. at 8 bar
- Compressed air regulation infinitely variable
- Compressed air volume limitation manually adjustable
- Note areas at risk of frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Pistol grip
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. working pressure: 16 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Flow rate: 422 l/min
- Outer diameter: 8 mm
- Inner diameter: 6 mm
- Color: Red
- Noise: 85 dB
- Inner thread: G 1/4"
- Coupling type: Barbed nipple
- Material: Plastic
- Nominal width: DN 7.2
- Product type: Tools
- Connection type: Plug-in connection