The BPBK 400 blowgun, made of plastic, is characterized by good ergonomic handling, a very high blow-out force and a manual compressed air volume limitation. This can be locked and the compressed air extraction can be regulated steplessly. The robust plastic housing, the valve and the very stable tube nozzle, allow a high functional and operational reliability and durability. Therefore, this blowgun is an indispensable work aid in a variety of commercial and private applications. The BPBK 400 blowgun is equipped with an internal thread for compressed air operation.
- Connection with internal thread G 1/4"
- Suspension eye
- Blowpipe/nozzle inside 2.3 mm made of galvanized steel
- Blowpipe length/nozzle: 100 x 6 mm (LxD) and bent 30°
- Compressed air extraction approx. 330 L/min. at 6 bar / 370 L/min. at 8 bar
- Compressed air regulation infinitely variable
- Compressed air volume limitation manually adjustable
- Pay attention to areas at risk of frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Pistol grip
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. working pressure: 16 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Flow rate: 370 l/min
- Outer diameter: 6 mm
- Inner diameter: 4 mm
- Color: Red
- Noise: 83 dBA
- Inner thread: G 1/4"
- material: plastic
- product type: accessories
- connection type: screw connection