The BPFK 300 blowgun, made of plastic, is characterized by good ergonomic handling and an 8-way flat jet nozzle with recessed and thus also blockage-free nozzle openings. With the 8-fold flat jet nozzle, the air flow is widely spread and thus enables simple and fast blow-off work even on large surfaces. The air extraction is infinitely variable. The robust plastic housing, the valve and the stable 8-fold flat jet nozzle, allow a high functional and operational safety and also durability. Therefore, this blowgun is an indispensable work aid in a variety of commercial and private applications.
- Connection with internal thread G 1/4" made of plastic
- Suspension eye - Blocking-free blowing out
- Compressed air extraction approx. 490 L/min. at 6 bar / 588 L/min. at 8 bar
- Compressed air regulation infinitely variable
- Flat jet nozzle 8-fold made of plastic (ABS)
- Note frost-prone areas!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Pistol grip
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +8 bar
- Max. working pressure: 8 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Flow rate: 588 l/min
- Color: Black
- Noise: 81.5
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tools
- Connection type: Screw connection