The DSK 615 pressure hose is pre-assembled with connection fittings and can thus be used as compressed air hose in private applications, but also for higher requirements in companies and industry. The pressure hose DSK 615 is 3-ply, consists of soft PVC with a high-strength fabric insert made of polyester, and has excellent properties for the normal requirements in compressed air and fluid technology. With the DSK 615 pressure hose, the connection fittings are pressed in. This prevents improper modification of the hose connection with the connection fittings. The risk of accidents can also be further reduced with the press sleeves used. It is also advantageous that the DSK 615 pressure hose is transparent light in order to detect impurities, but also to enable control of the medium.
- Connection fittings made of brass NW 7.2
- Operating pressure max. 15 bar at +20°C
- Observe areas at risk of frost and pipe specifications!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Pressing sleeves without sharp edges
- Hose with fabric insert (3-ply)
- Plug nipple and quick coupling pressed, thus immediately ready for operation
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Diameter outside: 12 mm
- Diameter inside: 6 mm
- Color: Natural/Transparent
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 15 m
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Product type: Hoses
- Connection type: Plug connection