The SRS 616 hose repair kit enables quick and reliable repair of hoses with an inner diameter of 6 mm and an outer diameter of up to 16 mm. The hose is separated at the defective point, the screw clamps are pushed over the hose to be repaired, and the hose connecting sleeve is pressed half into each hose end. Now fix the screw clamps over each half of the hose connector grommet and tighten them firmly with a suitable tool.
A pressure test must be carried out after the repair!
Scope of delivery:
- 5 pieces hose connection tube
- 10 pieces hose clamps
- Quick and reliable repair
- Screw with cross recess
- Packaging unit VE=5 pieces
- Dimension: Tube clamp RKPS 22 (25 pcs
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Diameter: 6 mm
- Diameter outside: 16 mm
- Diameter inside: 6 mm
- Material: brass
- Width across flats: 7 mm