The elbow TFW 90-12 is the classic bolting element for a wide range of applications in compressed air and hydraulic pipeline construction, when tight elbows with 90° and 2 equal internal threads are required.
- DIN 10241
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Elbow type 90
- Thread conical "R"
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 43x43x29 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 20 bar
- Operating pressure min.: -0.9 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Color: Silver
- Thread inside: R 1/2"
- length: 43 mm
- material: malleable cast iron galvanized
- product type: accessories
- connection type: screw connection