The ball valve KHV 34 has a compact design. Due to the screw connection with internal sealing ring and union nut, this results in enormous advantages during installation, especially in confined spaces. Due to the combination of internal and external thread, the ball valve KHV 34 can be sealed in the pipeline and screwed with the union nut without additional sealant. Depending on the operability requirements, the butterfly handle can be optimally aligned. This saves installation effort and time.
- Sash handle made of aluminum color blue
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Housing brass nickel plated
- Ball made of brass hard chrome plated
- Ball sealing made of PTFE(T)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Stem sealing made of PTFE(T) - Ball sealing made of PTFE(T) - Ball sealing made of PTFE(T) - Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request! Stem sealing made of FKM(V)
- Fitting with sealing ring made of NBR(P)
- Full bore
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 25 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +120°C
- Color: silver
- Thread inside: G 3/4"
- length: 85 mm
- material: nickel-plated brass
- nominal width: DN 20
- product type: accessories
- connection type: screw connection