The mini ball valve MKMI 412 is suitable for normal requirements in compressed air and condensate technology. The mini ball valve MKMI 412 has a small compact and light design and can therefore be installed even in confined, poorly accessible places. The mini ball valve MKMI 412 is preferably installed at low flow in compressed air distribution and in the variety of pneumatic applications. In system parts where condensate is discharged from the compressed air, the MKMI 412 mini ball valve can be installed for condensate drainage.
- Dimension: 46 x 28.7 x 42 x 42.6 mm (LxDSWxHxH1)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Housing brass chrome plated
- Hand lever made of plastic color red exchangeable
- Ball made of brass chrome plated
- Ball sealing made of PTFE(T)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant
- stem seal made of NBR(P)
- connection: axial
- operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -15°C to +65°C
- color: silver
- thread inside: G 1/2"
- Material: chrome-plated brass
- Nominal width: DN 15
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 25 mm
- Connection type: screw connection