The MKMIA 534 mini ball valve is suitable for normal requirements in compressed air and condensate technology. The mini ball valve MKMIA 534 has a small compact and light design and can therefore be installed even in confined, poorly accessible places. The MKMIA 534 mini ball valve is preferably installed at low flow in compressed air distribution and in the variety of pneumatic applications. In parts of the system where condensate precipitates from the compressed air, the MKMIA 534 mini ball valve can be installed for condensate drainage.
- Dimension: 51 x 34.5 x 46.5 x 31 mm (LxDSWxHxH1)
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Housing brass chrome plated
- Hand lever made of plastic color red exchangeable
- Ball made of brass chrome plated
- Ball sealing made of PTFE(T)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant
- stem seal made of NBR(P)
- connection: axial
- max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -15°C to +65°C
- color: silver
- thread outside: G 3/4"
- thread inside: G 3/4"
- Material: chrome-plated brass
- Nominal width: DN 20
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 30 mm
- Connection type: screwed connection