The check valve RVL 138 in the light version, is preferably applicable for compressed air operated systems and compressed air carrying pipelines. The check valve RVL 138 has a closing spring and can thus prevent the pressure drop, as well as a backflow of compressed air and meet control requirements.
- Any installation position
- Seal made of high-quality NBR(P)
- Flow rate value KVS = _ m³/h
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas! - Internal thread according to ISO 228/1 - Lightweight version with angle seat valve
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Closing spring made of stainless steel
- Dimension: 55x51x27 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 10 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 0.5 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: Rp 3/8"
- length: 55 mm
- material: brass
- nominal width: DN 10
- product type: accessories
- wrench size: 27 mm / 17 mm
- connection type: screw connection