The check valve RVL 212 in the light version, is preferably applicable for compressed air operated systems and compressed air carrying pipelines. The check valve RVL 212 has a closing spring and can thus prevent the pressure drop, as well as a backflow of compressed air and meet control requirements.
- Any installation position
- Seal made of high-quality NBR(P)
- Flow rate value KVS = _ m³/h
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas! - Internal thread according to ISO 228/1 - Light version with angle seat valve
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Closing spring made of stainless steel
- Dimension: 59x50x28 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 10 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 0.5 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: Rp 1/2"
- Length: 59 mm
- Material: brass
- Nominal width: DN 15
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 27 / 17 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection