The high-quality RVM 4114 check valve in the medium-weight version, is preferably used for installation with piston compressors and other systems with pulsating compressed air volume flows. The RVM 4114 check valve has a closing spring that counteracts pulsation and can prevent compressed air from flowing back.
- Any installation position
- Operating pressure max. 10 bar up to +120°C / max. 6 bar up to +160°C
- Seal PTFE(T) as option
- Seal made of high quality FPM(V)
- Flow rate value: KVS = 16,4 m³/h
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Internal thread according to ISO 228/1
- Material made of bronze (CC491K) and brass
- Medium weight design
- Closing spring made of stainless steel (1.4310)
- Dimension: 95x67x87 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Color: gold
- Internal thread: G 1 1/4"
- length: 95 mm
- material: gunmetal
- nominal width: DN 32
- product type: accessories
- wrench size: 50 mm
- connection type: screw connection