The SM 214 silencer reduces the exhaust noise of drain and relief valves, as well as other pneumatic and compressed air systems. The SM 214 silencer has a width across flats made of sintered metal, and is designed for easier installation with an open-end wrench. Due to the design with wrench size, a corresponding space requirement for the installation must be taken into account.
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Material made of sintered bronze
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Width across flats made of sintered bronze
- Dimension: 34x19x17 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +8 bar
- Max. working pressure: 8 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +180°C
- Color: gold
- Noise: 71 to 108 db(A)
- External thread: G 1/4"
- Length: 34 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 17 mm
- Connection type: screw connection