The SM 10200 silencer reduces exhaust noise from drain and relief valves, as well as other pneumatic and compressed air systems. The SM 10200 silencer has a wrench size made of sintered metal and is designed for easier installation with an open-end wrench. Due to the design with wrench size, a corresponding space requirement for the installation must be taken into account.
- Operating pressure static
- Note frost-prone areas!
- Thread made of sintered bronze
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Width across flats made of sintered bronze
- Dimension: 75x80x70 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +6 bar
- Max. working pressure: 6 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +180°C
- Color: gold
- Noise: 71 to 108 db(A)
- External thread: R 2"
- Length: 75 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 70 mm
- Connection type: screw connection