The SM 6100 silencer reduces exhaust noise from drain and relief valves, as well as other pneumatic and compressed air systems. The SM 6100 silencer has a wrench size made of sintered metal and is designed for easier installation with an open-end wrench. Due to the design with wrench size, a corresponding space requirement for the installation must be taken into account.
- Operating pressure static
- Note frost-prone areas!
- Thread made of sintered bronze
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request! - RoHS compliant
- Width across flats made of sintered bronze
- Dimension: 66x47x41 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +6 bar
- Working pressure max.: 6 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +180°C
- Color: gold
- Noise: 71 to 108 db(A)
- External thread: R 1"
- Length: 66 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 41 mm
- Connection type: screw connection