The HLS 118 high-performance silencer was developed for the noise-reduced discharge of large compressed air volume flows. It is characterized by a high flow rate at a low back pressure. The incoming compressed air volume flow is diverted and divided into smaller partial flows, whereby the sound waves collide in the opposite direction to the incoming sound waves and thus partially cancel each other out. The compressed air escapes through the attenuating element strongly sound-insulated and cleaned of coarse impurities.
- Diffuser disc made of galvanized steel
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Noise reduction 80% to 92%
- Material silencing element cellulose fiber
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Noise reduction 17 dB(A) to 22 dB(A)
- Dimension: 79x47.2 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +6 bar
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- Working temperature: -15°C to +160°C
- Flow rate: 1.200 l/min
- Color: silver/gold
- External thread: R 1/8"
- Length: 79 mm
- Material: die-cast aluminum
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 11 mm
- Connection type: screw connection