The HLS 9200 high-performance silencer was developed for the noise-reduced discharge of large compressed air volume flows. It is characterized by a high flow rate at a low back pressure. The incoming compressed air volume flow is diverted and divided into smaller partial flows, whereby the sound waves collide in the opposite direction to the incoming sound waves and thus partially cancel each other out. The compressed air escapes through the attenuating element strongly soundproofed and cleaned of coarse impurities.
- Diffuser disc made of stainless steel
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Noise reduction 80% to 92% - Perforated plate made of stainless steel
- Material sound attenuating element cellulose fiber
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant
- Sound attenuation 17 dB(A) to 22 dB(A)
- Dimension: 480x134 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +6 bar
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- Working temperature: -15°C to +160°C
- Flow rate: 90.000 l/min
- Color: silver/gold
- External thread: Rp 2"
- Length: 480 mm
- Material: die-cast aluminum
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 62 mm
- Connection type: screw connection