The SKMA 412 quick coupling from the Standard series with NW 7.2 has been tried and tested many times and is highly reliable. Due to the close-fitting release sleeve, this quick coupling is not susceptible to coarse contamination.
- operating pressure max. 35 bar if not pulsating!
- Spring and locking pins made of stainless steel
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Material sealing ring NBR(P)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar and differential pressure 0.5 bar
- Packing unit VE = 5 pieces
- Dimension: 44.4x27x26 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. working pressure: 35 bar
- Min. working pressure: -0.9 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Flow rate: 1.166 l/min
- Color: Gold
- Thread outside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 44.4 mm
- Material: Brass
- Nominal width: DN 7.2
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 24 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection