The SKMAD 338 quick-release coupling from the Standard series with NW 7.2 has been tried and tested many times and is highly reliable. Due to the close-fitting release sleeve, this quick-connect coupling is not susceptible to coarse contamination. The SKMAD 338 quick-connect coupling is somewhat smaller in external dimensions, and is therefore more compact and ideally suited for use in confined spaces. The SKMAD 412 quick disconnect coupling is supplied complete with a captive seal, so it can be installed and then operated immediately.
- operating pressure max. 35 bar if not pulsating!
- Captive seal enclosed
- Spring and locking pins made of stainless steel
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Material sealing ring NBR(P)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar and differential pressure 0.5 bar
- Dimension: 41x27 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. working pressure: 35 bar
- Min. working pressure: -0.9 bar
- Working temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Flow rate: 1100 l/min.
- Color: gold
- Thread outside: G 3/8"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 41 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 24 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection