The plug nipple STMA 118 from the series Standard for NW 7.2 and NW 7.4 mm, is the optimal transition for compressed air tapping and the transition to a component with internal thread.
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant
- Dimension: 31x14.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 35 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Color: gold
- External thread: G 1/8"
- Length: 31 mm
- Material: brass
- Width across flats: 13 mm
- Type of connection: screw fitting