The plug nipple STMA 214 from the Standard series for NW 7.2 and NW 7.4 mm, is the optimum transition for compressed air tapping and the transition to a component with internal thread.
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant
- Packaging unit with 10 pieces
- Dimension: 33x19x17 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 35 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Color: gold
- Thread outside: G 1/4"
- Coupling type: barbed fitting
- Length: 33 mm
- Material: brass
- Nominal width: DN 7.2
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 17 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection