The plug nipple STMA 412 from the series Standard for NW 7.2 and NW 7.4 mm, is the optimal transition for compressed air tapping and the transition to a component with internal thread.
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant
- Dimension: 37x27.2x24 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 35 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Color: Gold
- External thread: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Barbed fitting
- Length: 37 mm
- Material: Brass
- Nominal width: DN 7.2
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 24 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection