The 13 mm plug-in nozzle from the Standard series with NW 7.2 is the optimum transition for compressed air tapping and the transition to a hose with a corresponding inner diameter. The hose must be clamped onto the plug-in grommet.
- KDT fabric hose 13 mm inner diameter
- The diameter specification of the hose nozzle refers to the inner diameter of the corrugation!
- Diameter data are nominal diameter
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request! - Packaging unit with 10 pieces
- Dimension: 46x15 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Diameter: 13 mm
- Color: gold
- Coupling type: quick-action coupling
- Length: 46 mm
- Material: brass
- Nominal diameter: DN 7.2
- Product type: Accessories
- Hose connection: 13 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection