The spiral hose SPU 6,5/12 can be used where compressed air is needed at spatially limited, but also changing locations. Due to its extreme flexibility and soft surface properties, this spiral hose SPU 6,5/12 is ideally suited for applications where it can be kinked, come into contact with painted surfaces, or be used advantageously in many other compressed air applications. In this way, you will always have sufficient working length and a workplace without tripping hazards.
- Connection length on both sides approx. 150 mm
- Working length approx. 11 to 13 m
- Axial air inlet and air outlet
- Operating pressure max. 10 bar at +20°C
- Operating medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Flow rate given as a guide value at 6 bar and dp 0.5 bar
- Extreme flexibility
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Less abrasive marks than PA
- High kink and abrasion resistance
- Complete with rotatable threaded connection
- Soft surface finish
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Flow rate: 194 l/min
- Outer diameter: 10 mm
- Inner diameter: 6.5 mm
- Color: Blue
- Outer thread: G 1/4"
- Material: Polyurethane (PU)
- Product type: Hoses
- Connection type: Fitting