The spiral hose SPU 8/15 can be used where compressed air is required at spatially limited, but also changing locations. Due to its extreme flexibility and soft surface properties, this spiral hose SPU 8/15 is ideal for use where it can be kinked, come into contact with painted surfaces, or be used advantageously in many other compressed air applications. This way, you will always have a sufficient working length and a workplace without tripping hazards.
- Connection length on both sides approx. 150 mm
- Working length approx. 11 to 15 m
- Axial air inlet and air outlet
- Operating pressure max. 9 bar at +20°C
- Operating medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Flow rate given as a guide value at 6 bar and dp 0.5 bar
- Extreme flexibility
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Less abrasive marks than PA
- High kink and abrasion resistance
- Complete with rotatable threaded connection
- Soft surface finish
- Max. operating pressure: 9 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Flow rate: 301 l/min
- Outer diameter: 12 mm
- Inner diameter: 8 mm
- Color: Blue
- Outer thread: G 3/8"
- Material: Polyurethane (PU)
- Type of product: Hoses
- Type of connection: Fitting