The sealing ring captive G 1/2" is for reliable and safe sealing of threads in pneumatic and hydraulic applications. When the sealing ring is fixed on the thread, it is "captive".
- The sealing ring is only to be used for screwed connections with parallel, facing and clean sealing surfaces!
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- High oil and condensate resistance
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Captive due to internal knobs - Packaging unit VE = 100 pieces
- Dimension: 25.5x2.0 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Min. operating pressure: -0.95 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- Outside diameter: 25.5 mm
- Inside diameter: 21.3 mm
- Color: Gray
- Material: Polyamide (PA)
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection