The GDB 31 thread sealing tape is suitable for reliable and secure sealing of threads in pneumatic and hydraulic applications. The thread sealing tape GDB 31 has a high plasticity and good tear resistance. Due to the good plastic deformability, slight damages, surface cracks and unevenness in the sealing surface can be compensated and reliably sealed.
- The material PTFE exists under the brand names Teflon (from DuPont) and Hostaflon (from Hoechst)!
- Dimension tape: 10 m x 0.1 mm x 12.7 mm (LxSxW) - Chemical resistance to all materials with a pH value of 0 to 14 - Dismountable screw connection
- Easy and very quick to apply
- Fine thread FRp to 3/8"
- Good plastic deformability
- High temperature resistance
- No embrittlement or sticking
- Material is silicone-free (GDB 31, however, is not considered silicone-free!) - Physiologically harmless and tasteless
- Quality 60 g/m²
- Does not swell
- Packaging unit 1 VE = 10 pieces = 100 meters
- White spool / yellow ring
- Dimension: 198x58 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -240°C to +240°C
- Thickness: 0.1 mm
- Color: Yellow
- Length: 100 m
- Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Product type: Consumable
- Silicone-free: Yes