The GDB 6 thread sealing tape is suitable for reliable and secure sealing of threads in pneumatic and hydraulic applications. The thread sealing tape GDB 6 has a high plasticity and good tear resistance. Due to the good plastic deformability, slight damages, surface cracks and unevenness in the sealing surface can be compensated and reliably sealed.
The material PTFE is available under the brand names Teflon (from DuPont) and Hostaflon (from Hoechst)!
- Dimension 12 m x 0.076 mm x 12 mm (LxSxW)
- Chemical resistance to all materials with a pH value of 0 to 14 - Dismountable screw connection
- Easy and very fast to use
- Fine thread FRp up to 3/8"
- Good plastic deformability
- High temperature resistance
- No embrittlement or sticking
- Material is silicone-free (GDB 6, however, is not considered silicone-free!) - Physiologically harmless and tasteless
- Does not swell
- Packaging unit 1 VE = 5 pieces = 60 meters
- White spool / red ring (product Itap)
- Dimension: 86x58 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -240°C to +240°C
- Thickness: 0.076 mm
- Color: Red
- Length: 60 m
- Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Product type: Consumable
- Silicone-free: Yes