The thread sealing thread Loctite 55-160 in a new, ergonomically shaped (oval) dispenser. The Loctite 55-160 thread sealant thread enables sealing and securing of joints, and when used correctly achieves an immediate sealing effect against full pressure. The thread sealing thread Loctite 55-160 consists of an impregnated nylon thread, is not hardening, universally applicable and suitable for all metal and plastic thread combinations. Finished connections can be readjusted. The thread sealing thread Loctite 55-160 is the ideal choice for quick, easy and reliable sealing.
Area of application:
For cold and hot water, tested to BS 6920 for drinking water up to +85°C and for compressed air systems
Loctite is a brand name of Henkel.
Read the DIN safety data sheet before use and apply when using!
- ANSI / NSF- certification
- Dimensions/dispenser: approx. 101 x 52 mm (LxD)
- DVGW- approval according to DIN EN 751-2 class ARp and DIN 30660
- For metal and plastic thread combinations up to R/G 4" diameter
- Odorless, non-hardening
- Adjustable, can be turned back up to 45°
- KTW- approval for cold and hot water and tested according to BS 6920 for drinking water up to +85°C
- No time required for cleaning and resealing!
- Max. Thread size: R/G 4"
- Very high chemical resistance
- Packaging unit with 10 pieces!
- WRAS approval (BS 6920) for drinking water 0808533
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +130°C
- External thread: Rp 4"
- Length: 1600 m
- Product type: Consumables