The thread sealing thread Loctite 55-50 in a handy dispenser. The thread sealing thread Loctite 55-50 enables sealing and securing of the connections, and achieves an immediate sealing effect against the full pressure when used correctly. The thread sealing thread Loctite 55-50 consists of an impregnated nylon thread, is not hardening, universally applicable and suitable for all metal and plastic thread combinations. Finished connections can be readjusted. The thread sealing thread Loctite 55-50 is the ideal choice for quick, easy and reliable sealing.
Area of application:
For cold and hot water, tested to BS 6920 for drinking water up to +85°C and for compressed air systems
Loctite is a brand name of Henkel.
Read the DIN safety data sheet before use and apply when using!
- ANSI / NSF- certification
- DVGW- approval according to DIN EN 751-2 class ARp and DIN 30660
- For metal and plastic thread combinations up to R/G 4" diameter
- Odorless, non-hardening
- Adjustable, can be turned back up to 45°
- KTW- approval for cold and hot water, and tested according to BS 6920 for drinking water up to +85°C
- No time needed for cleaning and re-sealing!
- Loctite is a brand name of Henkel
- Max. 50 to 60 threads with R 1"
- Very high chemical resistance
- Packaging unit VE = 1 piece
- WRAS approval (BS 6920) for drinking water 0808533
- Dimension: 64x97x25 mm
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +130°C
- Color: Red
- Length: 64 mm
- Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Product type: Consumables