The Fluidrain 80 condensate drain is an automatically operating condensate drain. With 2 setting options for the drain interval and the drain time, the condensate drain can be adapted to the condensate quantity. One indicator light each shows the active drain interval and drain time. This condensate drain works reliably with less contaminated condensates, and can be checked during operation via a test switch. For the correct setting, the condensate quantity must be determined and the drain interval and drain time must be adjusted. To ensure that as little compressed air as possible escapes with the condensate, the drain interval should be set longer and the drain time shorter. Care must be taken to ensure that a residual amount of condensate is always retained. This ensures that no compressed air can escape.
- Observe the direction of flow!
- Seal made of FPM(V)
- Adjustable drain intervals (0.5 min...45 min.) and drain times (0.5 sec...10 sec.)
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Housing made of high-quality plastic
- Compact, light and space-saving design
- Illuminated indicators (On / Off)
- Manual test switch
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Normally closed (NC)
- Protection class only with cable plug
- Valve body made of brass Ms 58
- Dimension: 50x99x113 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 80 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 0.5 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Diameter inside: 2 mm
- Color: gold
- Frequency: 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- length: 99 mm
- power: 0.016 kW
- material: brass
- product type: accessories
- protection class: 65
- voltage: 240 V AC
- connection type: screw connection