The FV 12 compressed air filling connection is suitable as a compressed air distributor for filling mobile stationary tire inflators in service stations, in automotive operations and many other locations. With the FV 12 compressed air filling connector, the mobile stationary tire inflator is always ready to hand at the correct working height, is tidy, protected from careless damage and filled with compressed air. The FV 12 compressed air filling connection has a G 1/2 "i thread in the inlet, and can thus be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipe. The additional compressed air connection with a quick-release coupling, allows individual compressed air extraction for a variety of other work. The integrated condensate drain is a great advantage of the FV 12-AV compressed air inflation connection. In order to protect the mobile stationary tire inflator and other compressed air work from condensate, any condensate that occurs can be drained manually from the FV 12-AV compressed air filling connection using the condensate drain. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. In case of further individual requirements for the compressed air distribution, the threading option at the back can be used and an additional compressed air inlet or outlet can be created. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, and on walls.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form! If this is the case, we recommend the compressed air filling connection FV 12-AV / compressed air filling connection FV 12-V. Here, condensate can be drained manually from the compressed air filling connection FV 12-AV / compressed air filling connection FV 12-V with the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected! The transition to the existing piping system can be adapted individually and according to the local conditions!
The compressed air inflation connector FV 12 can be used for the stationary tire inflators type Airquick (EWO), type Airfix (Mahle), type Pneustar (Schneider Blitz) and the compressed air tire inflators from KDT.
(The naming of possible brand names is used here for comparability, and to determine the usability!)
- Shut-off ball valve and manual condensate drain glued in with flat seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Connection inlet top: 1 x G 1/2 "i
- Connections outlet front: 2 x G 1/2 "i
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure static
- Compressed air distributor VDK 20 complete with attachments (1 pc. quick release coupling, 1 pc. Filling valve, steel and fittings made of malleable cast iron)
- Observe frost endangered areas
- Filling valve for tire filler with integrated filter made of sintered material
- Filling valve installed with movement distance
- Thread made of plastic in the inlet 1 x G 1/2 "i
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G), screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Thread sealing tape enclosed
- Threaded inserts made of brass in the inlet at the top and outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Threaded fittings glued in
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out as filling valve and quick-action coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-acting coupling installed at an angle
- Prepared for compressed air connection 15 mm x 1/2 "a and 18 mm x 1/2 "a
- Wall mounting, wall distance filling valve approx. 115 mm (center distance to wall)
- Dimension: 215x125x115 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Operating pressure max.: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1.166 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 215 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection