The FVM 12-A compressed air filling connection is suitable as a compressed air distributor and wall holder for filling mobile stationary tire inflators in service stations, in motor vehicle operations and many other installation locations, even under tough operating conditions. With the FVM 12-A compressed air filling connector, the mobile stationary tire inflator is always ready to hand, hanging at the correct working height, tidy, protected from careless damage and filled with compressed air. The FVM 12-A compressed air inflation connection has a wall mounting with a shut-off ball valve in the inlet, which can be flexibly adapted to the local conditions and sealed ready for operation with the enclosed thread sealing tape. It can be attached to machine and plant parts as well as to walls.
The transition to the existing piping system can be adapted individually and according to the local conditions!
The compressed air inflation connector FVM 12-A can be used for the stationary tire inflators type Airquick (EWO), type Airfix (Mahle), type Pneustar (Schneider Blitz) and the compressed air tire inflators from KDT. (The naming of possible brand names is used here for comparability and to determine the usability!)
- 1 piece repair set Art.No.: 5.075.92.02
- Glued-in shut-off ball valve with flat PTFE (Teflon) seal for gap sealing
- Connection inlet top: 1 x G 1/2 "i
- Connection outlet front: 1 x G 1/2 "i
- Mounting hole: 3 x 5.5 mm
- Static operating pressure
- Observe areas at risk of frost!
- Filling valve for tire filler with integrated filter made of sintered material
- Filling valve and valve insert can be dismantled
- Thread sealing tape enclosed
- Threaded fittings - elbow and pipe double nipple - glued in
- Hole spacing: 38.5 x 36.5 mm (WxH) - Material brass, malleable cast iron and galvanized steel
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation, the compressed air filling connection can be blown out as the filling valve is only pre-assembled
- Prepared for compressed air connection 15 mm x 1/2 "a, or 18 mm x 1/2 "a - Valve insert as repair set (Optiom)
- Wall mounting, wall distance filling valve approx. 140 mm (center distance to wall)
- Dimension: 161x85x52 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Color: Silver/Gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- length: 161 mm
- material: metal
- connection type: screw connection