The compressed air distributor Robust EM 3434-1 made of brass, is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The compressed air distributor EM 3434-1 has a G 3/4" thread in the inlet and can thus be easily and quickly installed on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the EM 3434-1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-release coupling for the compressed air applications. This EM 3434-1 compressed air distributor can be used optimally, especially in harsh ambient conditions and higher temperatures.
- The threaded connection G 3/4" is prepared for connectors with 15 mm, 18 mm and 22 mm! - Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Mounting hole: 3 x 5.4 mm
- Compressed air outlet with quick release coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connection G 3/4"(top), G 1/2"(front)
- Hole spacing 3 x 46 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request! - Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Quick coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Wall and ceiling mounting with 3 screws
- Dimension: 62x58x74 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +65°C
- Flow rate: 1,200 l/min
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: G 3/4"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 62 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection