The compressed air distributor Robust EMMA 18-1 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The Robust EMMA 18-1 compressed air distributor has a compression fitting in the inlet, a shut-off ball valve and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the Robust EMMA 18-1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-acting coupling for the compressed air applications. The Robust EMMA 18-1 compressed air distributor, or subsequent compressed air applications, can be depressurized with the shut-off ball valve and a defective quick-acting coupling can be easily replaced. This Robust EMMA 18-1 compressed air distributor can be used optimally, especially in harsher ambient conditions. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The 18 mm brass compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal clamping ring! The appropriate support sleeve must always be pressed into the plastic compressed air tube beforehand!
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- shut-off ball valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- mounting hole: 3 x 5.2 mm
- compressed air take-off with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with PVC sealing ring for gap sealing
- Compressed air inlet with 18 mm compression fitting glued in with PVC sealing ring for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold EM 1212 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 1 pc. quick-acting coupling)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connection 2 x G 1/2 "i(top and front)
- Hole spacing 3 x 36 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0,5 bar pressure difference
- Quick coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out! - Wall and ceiling mounting with 3 screws
- Dimension: 116x52x68 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +65°C
- Flow rate: 1200 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 116 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 27 mm / 24 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection