The compressed air distributor EV 12-G2/1 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EV 12-G2/1 has a threaded connection with G 1/2" in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the EV 12-G2/1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. The EV 12-G2/1 compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threaded connection at the rear can be used, and an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet can be created. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form!
If this is the case, we recommend the compressed air distributor EVV 12-G3. Here, accumulating condensate can be drained manually from the compressed air distributor EVV 12-G21 with the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Sealing ring made of PTFE for quick-connect couplings
- Compressed air distributor VDK 21 complete with attachments (3 pcs. Quick-acting coupling)
- Observe frost endangered areas
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Threaded inserts made of brass in the outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts made of plastic in the inlet at the top
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out as quick-action coupling NW 7.2 only preassembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2" can be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 96x126x68 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Color: Gray
- Internal thread: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 96 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection