The compressed air distributor EVV 12-G3, is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and installed directly in the workplace area. The EVV 12-G3 compressed air distributor has a G 1/2 "i threaded connection at the inlet and can be installed individually on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the EVV 12-G3 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action couplings for the compressed air applications. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the threading option at the rear can be used to create another compressed air inlet, or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls and ceilings. In order to protect installed tools and machines, the condensate produced can be drained manually from the EVV 12-G3 compressed air distributor. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and system parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Sealing ring made of PTFE for quick-connect couplings
- Compressed air manifold VDK 35 complete with attachments (3 pcs. quick-connect coupling, 1 pcs. condensate drain valve)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G)
- Threaded inserts made of brass in the inlet at the top and outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Condensate drain valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque! - Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After the installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick release couplings NW 7.2 are only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made later by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 126x86x77x90 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 126 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection