The compressed air distributor EVA 15-1/1, enables the extraction of compressed air in a very confined space. The compressed air distributor EVA 15-1/1 is primarily used as an end distributor in the compressed air distribution, and can be installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EVA 15-1/1 has a mini shut-off ball valve G 1/2 "i in the inlet, and can be installed individually on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the compressed air distributor EVA 15-1/1, and can be taken out via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. For the replacement of the quick couplings, the mini shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the toggle handle. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized, or simply regulated. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, a backward threaded connection and another compressed air inlet or even outlet can be made. Mounting is possible on machine and system parts, and on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form! If this is the case, we recommend the EVVA 15-2 compressed air distributor. Here, any condensate that forms can be drained manually from the EVVA 15-2 compressed air distributor using the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- Glued-in shut-off ball valve with PTFE profile sealing ring for gap sealing
- Tightening torque plastic thread: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque brass thread: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air distributor VDK 338 complete with attachments (1 mini shut-off ball valve, 2 quick-release couplings)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Plastic thread in outlet
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 120x60x76 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 13 bar
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,166 l/min
- Color: Gray
- Internal thread: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 120 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: Screw joint