The compressed air distributor EVA 15-1, enables the extraction of compressed air in confined spaces. The EVA 15-1 compressed air distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution and can be installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air distributor EVA 15-1 has a mini shut-off ball valve G 1/2 "i in the inlet, and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the compressed air distributor EVA 15-1, and can be taken out via the quick-release coupling for the compressed air applications. For the replacement of the quick coupling, the mini shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the toggle handle. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized, or simply regulated. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the threading option at the rear can be used to create another compressed air inlet or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, and on walls and ceilings.
If the compressed air is humid, condensate can form! If this is the case, we recommend the EVVA 15-1 compressed air distributor. Here, any condensate that forms can be drained manually from the EVVA 15-1 compressed air distributor using the condensate drain, so that installed tools and machines are protected!
- Glued-in shut-off ball valve with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air distributor VDK 138 complete with attachments (1 pc. Mini shut-off ball valve, 1 pc. quick-acting coupling)
- Observe frost endangered areas
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Plastic thread in outlet
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 85x60x78 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 13 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,166 l/min
- Color: Gray
- Internal thread: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 85 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection