The EVAF 12-S21 compressed air distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in the compressed air distribution system for contaminated compressed air and is installed directly in the workplace area. The EVAF 12-S21 compressed air distributor has a G 1/2" shut-off ball valve at the inlet and can be installed individually on an existing compressed air pipeline. Compressed air then flows into the EVAF 12-S21 compressed air manifold, through the strainer, and can be withdrawn via the quick disconnect couplings for the compressed air applications. The middle outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on the requirements, this screw plug can be easily removed and a 3rd quick-release coupling can be screwed in. The EVAF 12-S21 compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. With the dirt trap, coarser dirt particles can be filtered out, thus protecting the function of the quick disconnect couplings and subsequent applications. The shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the wing handle for cleaning the integrated filter screen and replacing the quick-acting couplings. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized or simply regulated. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the rear threading option can be used to create another compressed air inlet, or outlet. The fastening is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
Note:If the quick-release couplings are to be changed or the integrated filter element is to be cleaned, the shut-off ball valve must first be closed and the compressed air end distributor EVAS 12-S21 depressurized!
- shut-off ball valve with full bore glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Sealing ring made of PTFE for quick release couplings
- Compressed air distributor VDK 34-S complete with mounting parts (1 pc. (1 shut-off ball valve, 2 quick-connect couplings, 1 strainer, 1 screw plug with sealing ring)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost
- Threaded connections are preferably provided for cylindrical threads (G)
- Brass threaded inserts in the outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts are twist-proof
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Ball valve with large passage
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out since quick-action coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2" can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Strainer with stainless steel sieve mesh size 0.5 mm
- Dimension: 168x126x67 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Color: black
- Internal thread: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 168 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection