The EVAF 12-S3 compressed air distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in the compressed air distribution system for contaminated compressed air and is installed directly in the workplace area. The EVAF 12-S3 compressed air distributor has a G 1/2" shut-off ball valve at the inlet and can be installed individually on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the EVAF 12-S3 compressed air distributor, through the strainer, and can be extracted via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. The strainer can be used to filter out coarser dirt particles, thus protecting the function of the quick-acting couplings and subsequent applications. The shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the wing handle for cleaning the integrated filter screen and replacing the quick-acting couplings. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized or simply regulated. For clean room installations, or other individual compressed air distribution requirements, the rear threading option can be used to create another compressed air inlet, or outlet. The fastening is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls and ceilings.
Note:If the quick-release couplings are to be changed or the integrated filter element is to be cleaned, the shut-off ball valve must first be closed and the compressed air end distributor EVAS 12-S3 depressurized!
- shut-off ball valve with full bore glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Sealing ring made of PTFE for quick release couplings
- Compressed air distributor VDK 34-S complete with mounting parts (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 3 pcs. quick-connect couplings, 1 pc. strainer)
- Observe frost endangered areas
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Threaded inserts made of brass in the outlet at the front
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Ball valve with large passage
- Hole spacing: 70 x 45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out since quick-action coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2" can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Strainer with stainless steel sieve mesh size 0.5 mm
- Dimension: 168x126x87 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Color: black
- Internal thread: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 168 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection