The EVASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The EVASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor has a screw-in connector and a shut-off ball valve with full bore in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVASK 18-2 compressed air end manifold and can be withdrawn via the safety vent couplings for the compressed air applications. With the shut-off ball valve, the EVASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor, or subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized and a defective safety vent coupling can be replaced without any problems. The EVASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. In the case of clean room installations or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet or outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls and ceilings.
- The 18 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- shut-off ball valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- compressed air take-off with safety vent coupling NW 7.8 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing - Compressed air inlet with plug-in connector plastic 18 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 20 complete with mounting parts (1 pc. screw-in plug-in connector, 2 pc. safety venting coupling)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Safety vent couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 147x126x67 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: Grey/Black
- Coupling type: Safety vent coupling
- Length: 147 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 32 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection