The compressed air end distributor EVVASK 18-2 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The compressed air end distributor EVVASK 18-2 has a screw-in connector and a shut-off ball valve with full bore in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVVASK 18-2 compressed air end manifold and can be withdrawn via the safety vent couplings for the compressed air applications. With the shut-off ball valve, the compressed air end distributor EVVASK 18-2, or subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized and a defective safety vent coupling can be easily replaced. The EVVASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For clean room technology installations, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. In order to protect installed tools and machines, the condensate produced can be drained manually from the EVVASK 18-2 compressed air end distributor. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls and ceilings.
- The plug-in plastic connector 18 greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- shut-off ball valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air intake with safety vent coupling NW 7.8 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing - Compressed air inlet with plug connector plastic 18 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 21 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug connector, 1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 2 pcs. safety venting coupling)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Condensate drain valve glued in with PVC profile sealing ring for gap sealing
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Safety vent couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 165(178)x126x67 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: grey/black
- Coupling type: safety vent coupling
- Length: 165(178) mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 32 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection