The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-1 in the very robust brass design, is intended for use even in the harshest operating conditions at the workplace. The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-1 has a threaded connection G 1/2" in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the Robust EVM 15-1 compressed air manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick release coupling for the compressed air applications. The outer and lower outlets are closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on the requirements, these screw plugs can be easily removed and further quick-release couplings can be screwed in. The Robust EVM 15-1 compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. It can be attached to machine and plant parts, as well as to walls.
- Threaded connection G 1/2 "i prepared for plug-in connectors and compression fittings with 12 mm,15 mm and 18 mm
- Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Mounting hole: 4 x 5.5 mm
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air manifold EVM 6 complete with attachments (1 pc. quick-connect coupling, 3 pcs. screw plug)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Hole spacing: 60.0 x 44.0 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick-action coupling NW 7.2 mm only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference - Self-sealing screw plug in the passage easy to remove!
- Wall and ceiling mounting possible with 4 screws
- Dimension: 54x78x78 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Flow rate: 1,166 l/min
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 54 mm
- Material: Brass
- Nominal width: DN 15
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection