The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-4 in the very robust brass design, is intended for use even in the harshest operating conditions at the workplace. The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-4 has a threaded connection G 1/2" in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the Robust EVM 15-4 compressed air manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, as well as on walls.
- Threaded connection G 1/2" prepared for plug-in connectors and compression fittings with 12 mm, 15 mm and 18 mm - Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Mounting hole: 4 x 5.5 mm
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air manifold EVM 6 complete with attachments (4 pcs. quick-connect coupling)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Hole spacing: 60.0 x 44.0 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick coupling NW 7.2 mm only pre-assembled
- nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- wall and ceiling mounting with 4 screws possible
- dimension: 83x115x78 mm
- connection: top
- operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- color: gold
- thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 83 mm
- Material: Brass
- Nominal width: DN 15
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection