The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-2 AV in the very robust brass design, is intended for use even in the harshest operating conditions at the workplace. The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-2 AV has a shut-off ball valve G 1/2 "i in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the Robust EVM 15-2 AV compressed air manifold and can be withdrawn via the quick-release couplings for the compressed air applications. The shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the butterfly handle to replace the quick-release couplings. Subsequent pneumatic applications can be depressurized or easily regulated. The middle outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. If required, this screw plug can be easily removed and a 3rd quick-acting coupling can be screwed in. The Robust EVM 15-2 AV compressed air distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. To protect installed tools and machines, condensate can be drained manually from the Robust EVM 15-2 AV compressed air distributor using the condensate drain. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls.
- threaded connection G 1/2 "i prepared for plug-in connectors and compression fittings with 12 mm,15 mm and 18 mm - volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- shut-off ball valve with full bore and condensate drain for drainage and venting glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- sealing rings made of PVC
- compressed air manifold EVM 6 complete with attachments (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 2 pcs. quick coupling, 1 pcs. screw plug, 1 pcs. condensate drain valve)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Hole spacing: 59.0 x 44.0 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick-action coupling NW 7.2 mm only pre-assembled
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- profile sealing ring made of PTFE
- screw plug can be unscrewed for another quick coupling if required
- screw plug with NBR sealing ring
- wall mounting possible with 4 screws
- dimension: 111(124)x116x62 mm
- connection: vertical/top
- operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- flow rate: 1.466 l/min
- color: gold
- thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 111(124) mm
- Material: Brass
- Nominal diameter: DN 15
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 26 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection