The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-3 AV in the very robust brass design, is intended for use even in the harshest operating conditions at the workplace. The compressed air distributor Robust EVM 15-3 AV has a shut-off ball valve G 1/2 "i in the inlet, which can be installed on an existing compressed air pipeline according to the requirements. The compressed air then flows into the Robust EVM 15-3 AV compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action couplings for the compressed air applications. The shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the butterfly handle to replace the quick-release couplings. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized, or simply regulated. To protect installed tools and machines, condensate can be drained manually from the Robust EVM 15-3 AV compressed air distributor using the condensate drain. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls.
- Threaded connection G 1/2 "i prepared for plug-in connectors and compression fittings with 12 mm, 15 mm and 18 mm - Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Shut-off ball valve with full bore and condensate drain valve for drainage and venting glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air manifold EVM 6 complete with attachments (1 pc. shut-off ball valve, 3 pcs. quick-acting coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Hole spacing: 59.0 x 44.0 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick coupling NW 7.2 mm only pre-assembled
- nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- profile sealing ring made of PTFE
- wall mounting with 4 screws possible
- dimension: 112(125)x116x78 mm
- connection: vertical/top
- operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- color: gold
- thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 112(125) mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 26 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection