The compressed air end distributor EVVSK 22-2 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The compressed air end distributor EVVSK 22-2 has a screw-in connector in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVVSK 22-3 compressed air end distributor and can be taken out via the quick-lock coupling for the compressed air applications. The middle outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on the requirements, this can be removed and a 3rd quick-release coupling can be installed. The EVVSK 22-2 compressed air end distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used and an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet, can be created. In order to protect installed tools and machines, the condensate produced can be drained manually from the EVVSK 22-2 compressed air end distributor. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. Mounting is possible on machine and system parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The 22 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air tube 22 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air take-off with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 31 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 2 pc. quick-connect coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain valve, 1 pc. screw plug)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Condensate drain valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 114 (127)x126x67 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,333 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Diameter inside: 22 mm
- Color: gray/black
- Coupling type: quick-connect coupling
- Length: 104 (127) mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 30 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection