The MVASK 15-2 compressed air multi-distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution, and installed directly in the workplace area. The compressed air multi-distributor MVASK 15-2 has a shut-off ball valve G 1/2 "i with screw connection at the inlet, which can be aligned according to the requirements and installed individually on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air then flows into the MVASK 15-2 compressed air multi-distributor and can be withdrawn for the compressed air applications via the quick-release couplings with swivel bearings. A pressure gauge is installed in the middle outlet which indicates the existing pressure. The shut-off ball valve can be easily closed with the wing handle for the replacement of the quick-release couplings. Subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized or easily regulated. In order to protect installed tools and machines, any condensate produced can be drained manually from the MVASK 15-2 compressed air multi-distributor using the condensate drain. This increases safety and prevents increased wear, and corrosion of tools. The MVASK 15-2 compressed air multidistributor can be mounted on machine and equipment parts, on walls and ceilings.
- The threaded connection G 1/2" is prepared for connectors with 12 mm, 15 mm and 18 mm!
- Shut-off ball valve rotatable and condensate drain valve with seal made of PVC for gap sealing glued in
- Tightening torque thread plastic max. 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6,8 x 40 mm (DxT)
- Sealing rings made of NBR
- Compressed air manifold VDK 1 complete with attachments (1 pc. Shut-off ball valve, 2 pcs. quick-action coupling rotatable, 1 pc. Pressure gauge, 1 condensate drain valve)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque max. 4 Nm!
- Plastic thread
- Hole spacing: 35.2 x 35.2 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- After installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick coupling NW 7.2 only pre-assembled
- nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- dimension: 177x123x103 mm
- connection: vertical/top
- operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- flow rate: 1,466 l/min
- color: black
- thread inside: G 1/2"
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 177 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Nominal width: DN 15
- Product type: Hoses
- Connection type: Screw fitting