The VDK 1-S compressed air distributor is primarily used in general compressed air distribution and enables a wide range of installation variants. The threaded connections are made of plastic and must therefore be carefully sealed without damage using a suitable sealant. The VDK 1-S compressed air distributor is attached to the compressed air piping, to walls and ceilings, or to machine and system parts.
- Also suitable for electrical duct installation, for example in type Tehalit or type Rehau
- Connections made of plastic: 5 x G 1/2 "i
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 7.0 mm
- Operating pressure without equipment
- Observe areas at risk of frost!
- Hole spacing: 36 x 36 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 60x60x50 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Color: Black
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Length: 60 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection